Oral sex on her
Oral sex on a woman is when you stimulate her clitoris and vagina with your tongue and lips. People also call it ‘going down on a woman’. Many women find this very arousing, and it can bring them to orgasm.
How do you do it?
There are lots of ways to give oral sex. What feels nice is different for every woman and can be different every time.
- You can lick around or over the clitoris.
- You can lick the labia or inside the vagina.
- You can lick faster or slower, harder or more gently.
Ask your partner what she likes. Get to know her so you can really give her pleasure. You can also just try something and pay attention to her body language. Is she getting moister and moaning? Then you must be getting it right!
If you can’t keep it up or your jaw starts aching, stop or change position. Or switch to using your fingers for a while.
If you don’t like the idea of giving oral sex, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.
Are you curious? Have a shower together first, so you feel nice and clean. And you can start making love under the shower!
Remember that you can stop doing it at any time. You don’t have to continue if you don’t like it.
Many women can have an orgasm through oral sex, but not every woman. Even if she doesn’t have an orgasm, oral sex can still feel wonderful.
Advanced oral sex
Use your hands and tongue at the same time. For example, you could put a finger inside her vagina and move it back and forth, gently or a little harder, while you stimulate her clitoris with your tongue. Many women like it if you switch between your tongue and your finger.
You can give oral sex in different positions. The woman can lie on her back and you can lie between her legs – though this isn’t the best position for your neck. You can also lie down so she can sit on your face. She can also sit on a table or the edge of a chair so you can sit in front of her between her legs. In short: use your imagination.
Oral sex on him
Oral sex on a man means stimulating the penis with your mouth. People also call it giving a blow-job, giving head, or ‘going down’ on a man. Many men find this very arousing, and it can bring them to orgasm.
How do you do it?
There are lots of ways to give oral sex. What feels good is different for every man and can feel different every time.
- When you give oral sex, you can hold the penis in one hand. Then you can guide the movement and determine how deeply you take the penis in your mouth. Use plenty of spit – it’s a natural lubricant.
- Lick your lips before you start. You can move your mouth over the penis faster or slower, with long strokes or short ones, harder or more gently, only over the head of the penis, or also down over the shaft.
1. Ask your partner what he likes. Get to know him so you can really give him pleasure.
2. Pay attention to his body language. If he moans and his penis stiffens, you must be doing it right!
3. Don’t use your teeth! It hurts.
4. Be careful with the penis and testicles. Your mouth and lips are soft, but you’ll probably also use your hands. Pay attention to how he responds to see if you’re being too rough.
5. Don’t take the penis too deeply inside your mouth – it can make you gag.
6. Stop if your jaw starts aching, and switch to using your hand for a while.
7. Don’t get sperm in your mouth, as you could run the risk of HIV infection, although the risk is very low. Otherwise use a condom (you can get flavoured ones).
8. If he does come in your mouth, spit out the sperm.
9. A lot of men like to come in your mouth, but if you don’t want this you can also think of something else, like having him come on your breasts or belly.
10. You don’t have to give a man oral sex if you don’t want to. But if you are you curious? Have a shower together first, so you feel nice and clean. And you can start making love under the shower! Remember that you can stop doing it at any time. You don’t have to continue if you don’t like it.
Did you know...?
If a man drinks a lot of coffee and alcohol and he smokes, it makes his sperm taste bitter and sour. Sweet fruit and vegetables make the sperm sweeter.