Here's a confession. I consider myself a boobs guy but aki I love it when a woman has an ass. There is nothing more beautiful than a good-looking ass.
You have seen it so many times, a guy is walking with his girlfriend, holding hands probably in tao, then this woman with a voluptuous behind passes, and the man can’t help but turn, in the process making his partner angry.
And it’s not just because Science says: According to a new study conducted by the University of Oxford, women with bigger than average butts are more resistant to diseases and intelligent.
However, there are those who go for butt lifts surgery and one has to be really careful before making a life-altering decision like that one. Not least because of the risk of the surgery, but also because of the impact, it has on your body.
So why do most men like a bigger butt:
- It makes you biologically more attractive. There are those who believe that men prefer women with fuller butts because it enhances the appearance of the curvature of the spine, giving that hourglass figure and making the lady look really good.
- A big butt is like a drug. The sight of a large woman's butt activates the reward regions of the male brain that are otherwise activated by drugs, alcohol, and food, according to a study
- They make a very good feminine trait. Killer female features can sweep many men off their feet, but a nice, perky, big butt is definitely number one—that, or big boobs, but that depends on whether one is a boob or butt guy.
- Perfect place to place your hand: My friends told me that when they hug a girl, the best and most reasonable place to place your hand is on her butt. Extra points if it’s nice, big, and squishy, they’ve hit the jackpot. A big ass serves as a perfect cushion, plus it’s way softer than the softest pillow, so it’s really hard (if not impossible) to ignore the charms of such royal comfort.
- Makes sex easier: A bigger butt not only looks good but helps to give her an anchor in bed, making the horizontal mamba missionary fireworks.
Science or art?
The big derriere. A big butt is mostly genetics. No matter how many squats you do you will not get the big butt that you mostly (I am assuming) see in Instagram models if you don't have the shape and body fat composition to promote a big butt with the rest of your body staying slender.
After puberty, sex hormones begin to dictate the distribution of fat in the body. In men, fat accumulation is stimulated around the gut and inhibited in the seat. It’s the opposite for women, who tend to carry fat in their gluteofemoral region, that is, the butt and thighs.
Whether you have a big butt or not, the most important thing in any relationship is the values you have and where you are going as a couple or throuple. We all have different body types, and we are not in control of our genetics.
The bottom line:
It's a glorious time to be an ass man: Nicki Minaj exists, yoga pants are a thing, and women everywhere are squatting their way to more shapely backsides.
The thing is, both big and small butts deserve to be celebrated and respected the same way because both are equally attractive and beautiful. It’s not a matter of life and death to have a bigger butt, but it really does look good. Also, it’s great to grab on to and great to slap.
Are you a butt guy?