Love Matters Kenya is seeking a finance officer.
- Generating and analyzing financial reports
- Tracking project expenditure
- Conducting audits
- Providing support for the annual budgeting process
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial analysis reports
- Managing specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing
- Presenting data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Be a Kenyan citizen of over 18 years
- Finance, accounting, or related field
- At least CPA/ACCA level II is desirable
- At least 1 year working in finance for an NGO
- Proficient in MS excel and accounting software packages such as QuickBooks is a must
- Be fluent in English and Swahili
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, organization, and reporting skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to work under strict deadlines
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Have a working computer and great internet connection
- A degree or certification in accounting/finance/economics
Contract period: 1 year
How to apply: Send your updated CV with verifiable references and a 1-page cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Finance Assistant’ as the subject line.
Application deadline: 10th March 2023
- Acquisition is not appreciated.
- As we will not be able to respond to every application, only candidates that are selected for the interview phase will be notified.