For any counselling service please contact the following*:
- One2One Hotline: 1190 (free from any Safaricom line)
One2One Hotline provides a unique sexual health and HIV hotline for youth in Kenya.One2One is confidential and anonymous.
General Counseling Services
- Amani Counselling Center: 0722 626 590/0733 263 870
Amani provides counselling services for people with emotional and psychological problems
- Discovery Counselling Services: 0700 270 983/0721 513 438
Discovery counselling provides marriage, depression, grief and bereavement counselling
- Kenya Marriage Counselling: 0721 743 977
- Oasis Counselling Center: 0733 366 614/ 0725 366 614
Oasis Africa is a professional counselling and behavioural mental health care organization that provides services to individuals and organizations in Kenya
- Rescue Counsellors: 020 767607/0726 293 913
Rescue provides psychological, social and emotional support to those in need by offering advice, education, support and, counselling.
- Fortress of Hope: 020 2420924/0724 834 512/0723 024 018
To provide a platform through which Girls are able to make informed choices concerning their lives so as achieve behaviour change and improve their economic status i.e. planning today for a better tomorrow.
- Aunty Jane: 0727 101 919/ 0753 700 352
Aunty Jane is a hotline which provides reliable, safe, and confidential information to save women's lives. This hotline is not a counselling or medical service.
- Befrienders Kenya: 0736 542 304/0722 178 177
Befrienders Kenya is a charitable organization that focuses on suicide preventions. They offer emotional support to those who may be in distress and in danger of committing suicide.